I am so glad you are home, someone pooped in the hallway

Comments

  1. Haha I have 3 sausage dogs and they all look like that when we come home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, here is my dog, LOL, different color, but same fun in the eyes, i can make it to the gate before you, or Im security, Dashy, security, for my Mommy, You got that right, when headed for the garbage, like go slow, and see if your watching, haha, there so cute, and smart,

    ReplyDelete
  3. One thing, there so lovable, some times, to lovable, LOL, but you love them big time, cuz they love you big time,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! I am stealing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...and in the bathtub

    ReplyDelete
  6. ..and in the shower

    ReplyDelete
  7. it wasn't me,I'm telling you it was'nt me,I swear

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is Too True!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great guilty face. Our beagle has mastered this look, and the poor me one. Great pic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is way too funny!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahha too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jajaja...me encata mirale la cara :D ! Es hermoso!

    ReplyDelete
  13. my daschund babe has a twin lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. i had a dog that use to look like this and he always popped in the hall way and he looked that cute also

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will get the shovel, but still luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  16. Been there done that!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL that is Peanut!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yep-- that's min ween, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey, my dog says that...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment