I say "I'm on my way" when actually i'm still gettin ready

Comments

  1. soooooooooo ME LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ex is like that drives me mad !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so my mother and sister!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. i some times do this lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. someone has been peeking in MY window!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omfg where do we begin? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah, i know people whos say this, rude people who show up late all the time making every one else have to rush....grrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  8. My other half does that all the time

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lmfao!!! Its like I jus got cought I didn't think u knew that ... jk! That's some funny sh*t tho

    ReplyDelete
  10. My sister does this all the time, and me too

    ReplyDelete
  11. ate when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your evidence is circumstantial!
    Ok fine. I'm guilty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I so have family and friends who do this. lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment