I solumnly swear to not pee in the house

Comments

  1. He would eat the bible befor you could swear him in

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha you spelt solemnly wrong hahahahaha.....now that's funny shit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how I wish Cheemo felt the same, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. These little dogs tell lies! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could get my cat to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha needs to include poo also

    ReplyDelete
  8. i solumnly swear i am up to no good

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whatever, doesnt work

    ReplyDelete
  10. I made my chiweenie do that. If its raining he will always do his business in the house. I told him he is going to hell. Apparently he doesn't care.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where can I get that at Lucy my youngest dog needs help

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment