I thought i was clear... I do not like the brown trangles.

Comments

  1. Thsi is so going on at my house EVERYDAY! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have been talking to my dog recently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dog did the same thing with Kibbles-n-Bits...he didn't like the red ones, and the neighbor's dog didn't like the brown ones, so we'd sit and swap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had dogs like that...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is how my Bella was with Blue Buffalo... She did NOT like the little blueberry things. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah mom!! he doesn't like the triangles!!! pick um out!!! lollllllllllllll

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a kitty who wouldn't eat the broken pieces of little "x's" !

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL my dog does this too, he eats the cheesy bits and leaves the rest! They are so fussy LO

    ReplyDelete
  9. my dog real does that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL because my Maltese Bodhi will do the same thing including spitting out anything that "touched" the nasty stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our cockapoo does the same thing! LOL He's a puppy mill rescue who turned 5 yesterday. Yay Coco!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment