play this CD is Justine Bi.......!!

Comments

  1. facepalms require teamwork

    ReplyDelete
  2. ‎"She said she was DJ also. I said yep, go back to mix with stove plates" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Who wants to bitch slapthis girl in the face raise your hand!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. How many fingers am I holding up?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How many fingers am I holding up?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What did the 5 fingers say to the face? SLAP... I'm Rick James bitch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "No! I am not playing Rock Lobster!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. How many times do I have to tell you, Im not going to play Justin Bieber!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How many times do I have to tell you, Im not going to play Justin Bieber!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How many times do I have to tell you, Im not going to play Justin Bieber!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can I get an Amen?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Can't you see everyone is happy with this song!?!? Get this no NO ONE DIRECTION"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woman I told you I ain't sighing that, I'm not Sinead O'Connor. You blind?

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Power Of Christ Compels You.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Next time taylor swift gets an award she needs to call this guy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. "Mum said it was my turn" !!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. "Mum said it was my turn" !!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. thought you said baby hit me one more time didn't realize you wanted me to play it?

    ReplyDelete
  19. But this is my demo, it's just as good as Ga ga!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Honey just play the damn CD.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Back off Britney!! This is real music!

    ReplyDelete
  22. B*tch please - people will think im gay if I play that shit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment