What's worse than finding a worm in your apple?

Comments

  1. What's even worse than that? Not noticing it till its too late

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's worse than finding half a worm in your apple? Finding 10 half worms in your apple!!! Weeehhh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do ppl think about these things?

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS is why I always cut my fruit first, rather than eating them whole.

    ReplyDelete
  5. worm has become a part of apple too.... just yum it..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is my favourite joke....alwayzz gets a smile and a stupes! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. For a long time ago when I was a kid, my uncle were eating a plum. Suddenly when he saw at that place he ate, there were a lot of smal worms! :-S

    ReplyDelete
  8. Half bc that means i ate half of the worm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i don't mind eating worms .. For me its like buy vitamins n get protiens free =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment