Its just two girls eating poop

Comments

  1. rofl - never watched it, never will but totally get the joke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT WAS COMPLETELY NASTY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol yeah it's pretty nasty

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALMOST LOST MY LUNCH

    ReplyDelete
  5. is there anyone out there that has NOT seen that lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard of it but have never seen it....gross

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not seen it & never want to! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my god 2 girls and a cup !!! that is burned in the mind forever you need to watch disney movies to forget it !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah I will never forget that image!! UGGG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah I will never forget that image!! UGGG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i laughed. so hard at this!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thats what i said

    ReplyDelete
  13. For people who never watch the vidie before, I warn you, DON'T! :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment