One spelling mistake can destroy your life

Comments

  1. OUCH...sleeping on the couch for the rest of his life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A freudian slip maybe lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. how easy it is to be caughtout ehMuk

    ReplyDelete
  4. really made me lol hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. could'nt have put it anyworse myself

    ReplyDelete
  6. maybe it wasn't a mistake lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg! that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to use this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A spelling mistake is one thing wishing away good time is real dumb

    ReplyDelete
  10. how did you guys get ahold of my text messgae history

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy to be a girlll

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL. wow. I would be scared for him!

    ReplyDelete
  13. can he spell "yes i want to sleep on the couch tonite". lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment